Why become a member? ×

TonePump::::£80 all in::::SOLD
£100
Kingdom o Fife

Here we have a Spector TonePump up for sale with the trimpot. Bass & treble pots are wired in, the 2 volume pots are KiOgon's handy work with terminal blocks so pickups are easily attatched, i have two barrel stereo jacks..1 Switchcraft which is prewired (KiOgon again) clearly showing the wire colours & the ring, tip and sleeve ON the jack (which by the way was for another project & not the TP hence the colours) or 2 a Neutrik version with no wires. The wires comming FROM the TP are Blue to Tip, Black to Sleeve & the Battery connector (black wire) to Ring ...im sure

Edited by Dov65
SOLD
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, ForbiddenWytch said:

£100 is a bit much, you can get these new from Petr Michilak (the guy who makes these for Spector) for $91/£66 and they tend to sell for about £50/60 on here. 

https://michalik.cz/pricelist

BP-4 Bass preamp - $91

To be fair to the OP, you would also need to factor in VAT and shipping, when considering Michalik’s prices.

• Like 1

You get 4 pots with this Tone Pump too. I sold one without pots for £70 early in March and as these are very sort after ( by some ) I think £100 is a fair starting price. Good luck.

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic