Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Precision V - NOW SOLD
£925
Sutton Coldfield

Kinder

Now sold, thanks.

Hi

My sale fell through (the courier lost the bass, long story but I got it back) so it's back up for sale at £925.

I bought this new 7 years ago and it was my main gigging bass until I moved to a Jazz. It’s been my backup since then so I’ve decided to sell with a heavy heart.

It’s set up with flats and plays beautifully, the neck really is lovely. Comes with the moulded Fender case but I don’t have the case candy I’m afraid.

I put straplocks on but don’t have the originals, so I’ll throw in the Comfort strap.

It’s in perfect condition apart from a bit of scuffing on the G string tuning peg from where it wore through my gig bag. I've tried to show this in the photos.

If you want to come and try it you’d be very welcome – I can set up my rig in the garage so we can keep our distance. After my recent experience I won't courier if, but I would be happy to deliver it up to 100 miles or meet the buyer.  I'm not trusting a courier with this.

No trades thanks. I’ve bought loads of stuff from here over the years but haven’t bothered getting much feedback. I could ask some sellers for feedback if anyone wants reassurance.

Cheers

Andy

Edit: this weighs 9.4lb or 4.3kg. And string spacing at the bridge is 18-19mm.

Bass1.thumb.jpg.30ed88d425b3b22071303a7fa9b57d5e.jpgBass2.thumb.jpg.4d8432cc35481f483f3e29b0fb5b4070.jpgBass3.thumb.jpg.82779e89381e6eb10da2cd44b473ec4a.jpgBass4.thumb.jpg.1b99588fedb448be3bceb64afa8e6d38.jpg

Bass5.jpg

Bass6.jpg

Bass7.jpg

Bass8.jpg

Bass9.jpg

Edited by Kinder
Back up for sale
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, jassbass said:

Sunderland 

Post in the General Discussion section looking for help to get a lovely bass from Sutton Coldfield to Sunderland. Sure the kind folk here will be able to get the bass to you safe and sound. 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic