Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Sterling SUB Ray4 Bass in Walnut Satin £170 last call before I trade it in.
£199
Bristol

petebassist

WITHDRAWN

This is a standard un-altered Sterling SUB Ray4 bought in 2016. 
Weight on my digital scales is 8 & 3/8 pounds or between 3.81 and 3.85 kilos.
Only gigged a couple of times. Slim satin (San Luis Obispo SLO size I believe) neck, balances well, sounds great, electronics in fully working order. Intonation great and action low (truss rod adjustment is a spin wheel at the end of the fingerboard). Strung with D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Custom Light Gauge EXL190 (40, 60, 80, 100).
I'd say condition is good,  with 5 or 6 small dents and scratches to the body that you can see if you zoom in. Please PM me for exact details.
Pickup from Bristol, or shipping at buyer's risk and cost (I don't have a hard case for it or shipping box).

Sale only.

I copied the description below from gear 4 music, I'm confident it's exactly the same bass.

Sterling SUB Ray4 Bass JTB, Walnut Satin Overview
Sterling by Music Man
Peak performance. Expert clarity. That's exactly what you get with the Sterling SUB Ray4 Bass JTB. Because Sterling have taken every step to ensure it kicks out a booming bass tone of scintillating quality that punches through the mix with ease.
It's fitted with a powerful 9V preamp, which is what gives the Ray4 its gigantic sound. But you needn't worry about noise interference. A single, low-noise ceramic humbucker takes bass playing back to its no-nonsense roots, maintaining stunning clarity and articulation throughout your playing. Performance is effortless due to its sleek Jatoba fretboard and lightweight body, creating a real feeling of freedom and weightlessness on stage. And you can be sure that it'll flourish in every gig due to its meticulous construction. Put simply, it's everything a bass should be. And so much more.

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

weight.png

Edited by petebassist