Why become a member? ×

Fender P Bass Body Olympic White SOLD
£260
Weston super Mare

I bought this from @ash earlier this year without any wiring loom. Since then I have bought a top notch loom from @KiOgon with full size pots and quality knobs   I can’t see any dings on it at all apart from what looks like a chip to the finish by the neck pocket which you can see in the photo and you can also see it is obscured by the scratch plate anyway. It has a Fender scratch plate and a Fender bridge and neck plate. 

I don’t want to sell it but finances have dictated that I need to  sadly. I’m really gutted as it is a lovely body that weighs in at 2.6kg (5.75lbs) including bridge, loom, scratch plate and neck plate and screws. 

I am looking for £260 inc Postage. 
Will now take £220 with the loom or £200 without the loom

Jon

ECAC3ED8-0992-409F-97BB-C9F6E651522F.jpeg

6ED08255-43D0-4E6B-ABDF-50665B2129C8.jpeg

8C6ACC6F-47A0-4269-96FD-5190B247A892.jpeg

D85B2307-799A-4E94-A890-EABC8DAB7A0A.jpeg

D9C465A7-270F-49A6-9B4F-90F3B20CBC29.jpeg

Edited by Useless amateur
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Cuzzie said:

I can tell you it looks an amazing combination 

Yep I can confirm that they look great together. Borrowed one recently and am now in the process of migrating to New Zealand so I don’t have to return it...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tegs07 said:

Yep I can confirm that they look great together. Borrowed one recently and am now in the process of migrating to New Zealand so I don’t have to return it...

I have family there too to hunt you down....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tvickey said:

Is this body for a bass with a 20 or 22 fret neck?  What is the width for the heel?  Thanks!

It’s a standard Fender 63mm heel and you could put a 20 or 21 fret neck on it but I had a 20 fret on it as that is it’s intended use. Hope that helps

Jon

• Like 1

I wasn't even looking for another bass...or another build project...or anything at all for that matter...until I read that comment about merging this delightful P-bass body with a Status neck and now I can't get that thought out my bloody head...!!! 

• MB1 locked this topic