Why become a member? ×

Brand New Status P neck SOLD FB
£395
Hexham

Brand new, arrived last week after waiting 6-8 weeks for it to be built by Status. Only unpacked for pics.

Change of direction on project means I don’t need it so thought I’d offer it up. Priced at what I paid inc delivery.  Can provide receipt for guarantee etc ( I presume they will honour it but happy to ask them ) 

Edited by walshy
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

They do a jazz neck as well mate. Might be worth dropping them an email incase they have one in stock. 

4773B503-5D8E-415E-BFEF-86735B925F58.jpeg

Cheers buddy - I already have a jazz one on a build and have a body that I know wants one - I am just playing the procrastination game and making excuses rather than just getting one.

Seeing one readily available similar to this would be harder to resist!

3 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Cheers buddy - I already have a jazz one on a build and have a body that I know wants one - I am just playing the procrastination game and making excuses rather than just getting one.

Seeing one readily available similar to this would be harder to resist!

Yeah I’m after a jazz neck too. I’ve got a nice jazz body & some 62 RI Tuners so I’m on the hunt for a nice neck then it’s good to go!

Yeah, the 6 to 8 week wait is a bummer when your waiting to get a build done!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Yeah I’m after a jazz neck too. I’ve got a nice jazz body & some 62 RI Tuners so I’m on the hunt for a nice neck then it’s good to go!

Yeah, the 6 to 8 week wait is a bummer when your waiting to get a build done!  

They are so worth it, as are all status necks

• MB1 locked this topic