Why become a member? ×

Sometimes rock needs to be just fast and very loud

Work stuff has been getting somewhat on me t1tz today, with certain colleagues even managing to irritate the feck out of me on Teams. So what do I do to unload?. Get in the car, find a straight empty road, put pedal to the metal and bung on some very fast, very loud rock n roll.  You just can't beat a bit of dirty, aggressive and breakneck rock n roll for catharsis and these three tunes hit the mark for me every time..

So, what 3 breakneck loud rock n roll songs get your adrenalin pumping. There are a few obvious ones I've left for others to pick😁

• Like 3

5 hours ago, fleabag said:

Cant say rock is my thang, but i have been known to put my foot down when this starts playing.

Fab stuff

While we're with the joke, I'll add in this, from their second epon album, released in 2003. It's a belter.

Edited by Barking Spiders
  • Like 2

Whilst knee deep in a spreadsheet earlier I listened to the debut album by The Virginmarys - forgot how great it is a straight ahead, loud rock’n’roll record. Produced by Toby Jepson of Little Angels fame I believe. Either way I think it’s a cracking one for cranking up.

some of my favourite rock and roll songs in this thread, love it! from Ministry's Psalm69 album Jesus built my hotrod is awesome but there is also TV II, my earliest memory of thinking WHAT WHY HOW YEEEAAAAH!!!, also completely relentless:

There is fresh p****d off music too, I really don't want anyone to miss out on this London's trio righteous anger, and yes, my colleagues can get me worked up on Teams too, I am struggling to imagine what it will be like when we're back in the same room...