I suppose you can use this as a backing track to play along too.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Edenburgh
      So every now and then I think to myself "I really need and octave pedal".  Then I buy one and decide I don't after all (this will be the third such occasion).
      So up for sale is a dinky wee Markbass Octave Raw pedal.   Velcro on the bottom but never gigged.   Boxed - even the little rubber feet are in the box still unused.  Selling at 65% of what I paid for it new plus £5 for postage (1st class, signed for). 

• By SumOne
      Aguilar Octamizer £120. 
      Probably the most natural sounding Bass octave pedal, goes from natural warm and subby through to growling which is great for feeding into fuzz. Individual clean/octave volume controls and clean tone are useful to get just the right mix, and can turn the octave to zero and use the pedal just as a volume and tone control.
      Good condition, and perfect working order. 
      Collection from Twickenham or £5 postage. 

• By Marky Screen
      Had this listed recently and thought it sold but the buyer decided not to go ahead with the sale so it's back up again.
      Original post with more pics and details below.

• By alex_1_2_3
      Hey,

I've recently started creating some backing tracks to practice along with, here's a Neo Soul style backing track with no bass. Let me know what you think!