Why become a member? ×

Sold: Adam Audio T5V / T10s monitors / sub.
£375
Buckingham UK

Due to a good financial start to the year I have upgraded from these superb Adam Audio Studio Monitors. These are therefore for sale at a bargain price. New this set would set you back £565 - £600.

These are the start of the Adam Audio range, however, they really are fantastic performers and get some great reviews on t'internet.

I would prefer to sell as a set, but would split at the following prices: £200 for the T5Vs and £200 for the T10s.

Prices are plus, within reasonable distance, delivery petrol costs. Collection preferred. Post 29 March that is allowed (subject to any changes in the government's plans).

The T5Vs have 5" drivers, 1.9" ribbon tweeters. 45hz to 25khz range. They are powered monitors with a 70w RMS built in amp.

The T10s has a 10" driver. 28hz to 120hz range. Powered sub with 130w RMS built in amp.

There are two scuff marks one the front of the T10s as can be seen in the photo, but otherwise these are in unmarked pristine fully working condition. If it was not for the good start to the year for me, I would have no hesitation in keeping these on.

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2745.thumb.jpg.c5bc7ade00ddbf30170f4b571ea5320a.jpg

Edited by Bobthedog
  • Like 2

These are excellent monitors and at this price it is an incredible bargain!  Do you still have the original boxes? 

Too bad that I already picked up a set last year! GLWTS :)

Just out of curiosity, what did you upgrade to?  I figured that for my small studio with somewhat minimal acoustical treatment, these were perfect as I would not really be able to hear the difference of anything higher spec anyway.  I certainly was not disappointed!  Incredible monitor / sub set for the money.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tvickey said:

These are excellent monitors and at this price it is an incredible bargain!  Do you still have the original boxes? 

Too bad that I already picked up a set last year! GLWTS :)

Just out of curiosity, what did you upgrade to?  I figured that for my small studio with somewhat minimal acoustical treatment, these were perfect as I would not really be able to hear the difference of anything higher spec anyway.  I certainly was not disappointed!  Incredible monitor / sub set for the money.

Thank you; they are indeed superb. I upgraded to the Adam Audio A5x and Sub8.  I only have the box for the T10S. 

1 minute ago, Bobthedog said:

I only have the box for the T10S. 

Me too.  Actually, my T5Vs were purchased used for more than what you're asking.  Someone needs to grab this bargain.  Won't be long... 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bobthedog said:

Thank you; they are indeed superb. I upgraded to the Adam Audio A5x and Sub8.  I only have the box for the T10S. 

I've just bought a set of A7X monitors. Not had a chance to get them set up yet though. I've heard great things about them.

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic