Why become a member? ×

Hello from France

bootroo

Hi everyone,

I'm a bass player from France and have been playing this instrument for nearly 30 years (wow, that's scary). I'm involved in different bands / projects, mostly in the Rock style acceptance, from French romantic style, rock-folk to metal prog.
If I had to mention bass players that have most inspired me along the way I'd probably name Justin Chancellor, Tim Commerford, Les Claypool, Mr Pastorius... Nothing really unusual such inspiring players.
Like many bassists, I've been seeking my sound for a long time and have been the owner of many different basses and amps over the years. My GAS syndrome is currently under control (for how long ? Only God knows...) thanks to my two stacks Ampeg V4B + Ampeg 410 HE u.s / Ampeg B25B + 2 x Barefaced 210, and my two basses : Wal 5 strings MK2 and MM Stingray 79. I will probably let some of that gear go in the next few weeks...
I'm joining your group today to broaden my horizon about what I believe to be the most interesting as well as the most underconsidered instrument.

So I hope you guys do accept froggies in your gentlemen's circle and look forward to basschating with you !

B.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...