Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton 5-String (light weight) SOLD
£100
TN34 2TE

Jus Lukin

This is a lightweight Harley Benton 5-string bass with Kent Armstrong Vintage-Hot Jazz Bass pickups.
It has a basswood body and maple neck with what appears to be a Pau Ferro fingerboard. It has a very shallow and comfortable profile, making for an easy playing experience.
The pickups are placed slightly closer to the bridge than standard Jazz Bass positions, bringing out a little more growl and punch in the voice. The original electronics have been replaced with a high quality loom and the bass has received a full setup, both by our own KiOgon.
There are some marks from use, shown in the pictures, but the bass is otherwise in very good nick. The weight of the bass is shown to be between 3.25 and 3.7kg.

162541734_856377471574992_6015485650059982740_n.thumb.jpg.16fa96a0109fa8474f1fc5213b92f291.jpg

Edited by Jus Lukin
  • Like 2

I hadn't really thought in that direction...

I was thinking of selling a few things and replacing them with one fretted and one fretless Harley Benton B-650, so either of those would work, I suppose!

Otherwise I'm just riding the wave of enjoying making space after selling things to pay for a custom build!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jus Lukin said:

If your mate's interested in the banjo I might be able to do a postage deal, of course. Let me know what he reckons!

Sadly not.  Though I may have a rush of blood from the wallet myself, yet :)

• Like 1