Why become a member? ×

Pair of Semi Hollow 4 strings - Fretted and Fretless

Jabba_the_gut

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Yes, PM'ing Jabba to as 'Is it finished yet?' seventeen times a day for the last six months may be considered a tad excessive.

See, I remember continually asking my mum *chokes on own vomit* "Are we there yet, are we there yet?" During long interminable train journeys only to be clumped around the ear each time which usually led to mild concussion and only once to cognitive and vestibular fallout. As a consequence, as I am sure Mr The Gut will confirm, I never pester him with such communications. As I have regularly said to him "You can't hurry quality." Not that, you know, I'm not dying inside but, well, one doesn't want to show it does one.

• Haha 2

Understandable that you can't wait...both are amazing looking and having seen @Jabba_the_gut's work first hand we can be sure of the quality. 

In your position I'd probably be offering to give him a lift to his workshop each evening. 

You know what they say..."good things come to those who wait"...not sure I could though. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looks rubbish, you should start again and do it properly this time 

:probably 

#jokinghonestlywhilstcryingintonearesTalcoholicbeverageAtthecraftsmanshipAndwonderingifthereisaGuinnessWorldRecordforlongesthashtagEvah!

Edited by Geek99
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
49 minutes ago, Jabba_the_gut said:

And finally had some time to progress the second one - hoorah!!

NOqNiMw.jpg?1

Not the best picture but the top was bought at the same time so (hopefully...) will look very similar in colour to the first bass.

This is excellent news, hugely excited. If it's anything like as good as its fretless twin (a f*****g masterpiece) then I am going to be over the moon.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

This is excellent news, hugely excited. If it's anything like as good as its fretless twin (a f*****g masterpiece) then I am going to be over the moon.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about the fretless.

• Haha 3