Why become a member? ×

UK customs agent recomendations?

bloke_zero

I'm getting a bequest shipped to me from the US, mainly instruments (mando-blaster anyone?!) and I've been asked to provide a customs agent as the post-brexit customs landscape is unclear to the shipping agent there (I am not making a political point here!). Any one got any recomendations? Most of my web searches are turning up more manufacturing or import/export people.

Cheers,

• Like 1

When I bought my laser cutter from China I used the Woodland Group as shipping agents but I have to say they were next to useless and cost me a load of extra cash through their c**k ups.  I later found out that DPD could have imported it for me as well, I wish I'd used them.

1 minute ago, bertbass said:

When I bought my laser cutter from China I used the Woodland Group as shipping agents but I have to say they were next to useless and cost me a load of extra cash through their c**k ups.  I later found out that DPD could have imported it for me as well, I wish I'd used them.

Good to know who not to use! Just to be clear, I need a UK customs agent because the shipping agent in the US is asking for one.