Why become a member? ×

SOLD Nordstrand big split pickups 5....18mm spacing p2 shape ""ANOTHER"" PRICE DROP...NEW PICS
£145

Up for sale are a pair of Nordstrand big split pickups 18/19mm string spacing.....Being p2 shape, they will fit many basses...I bought them to put in my lakland 5501 but didn't get round to fitting them and have since sold the bass.....I bought them from Tony (hellzero) and just looking to get back what i payed.....These are £225 new!....as you can see by the pics, they are in lovely condition.

Price includes shipping (uk only)...now £130..... FURTHER PRICE DROP BEFORE EBAY £115

Tone wise, they seem to be similar to big singles, although with a sweeter top end and no hum!! 

A big thanks to Tony for letting me use his original pics.....please note, i have not used the pickups since i bought them... would trade for nice jazz 4 string pickups.

Nordstrand pic 1.jpg

Nordstrand pic 2.jpg

Nordstrand pic 3.jpg

Nordstrand pic 4.jpg

Nordstrand pic 5.jpg

Nordstrand pic 6.jpg

Nordstrand pic 7.jpg

Edited by ebenezer
PRICE DROP
  • Like 2

Quick question, on the website you can buy the pickups with ‘standard’ 18 or 19 mm spacing. Do you know if this means the 19 mm one goes near the bridge and 18mm goes near the neck? Or does it mean something else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic