Why become a member? ×

SOLD - WARWICK LWA1000
£260
West Midlands

petetexas

These are suprisingly good amps - I have one with the 2 LWA 4x8 Celestion loaded cabs. They weigh next to nothing, are very "neutral" sounding and loud as hell. I bought mine to use in a "Royal blood" type setup, with the "fake guitar" running into channel 2 and EQ adjusted to suit. Great for teaching too as you can run two seperate basses into it with their own EQ, or have two seperate EQ's and use the footswitch if you need to switch basses (active to passive or fretless to fretted). Suprised thety never got more love.

Edited by Nibody

It's indeed really strange that this really great head (had 2 of them) is so much, I think I can say it, hated when the other one with the exact same power amp (only one channel and no compressor) is overloved just because it is made in the USA, overpriced and received overmarketing...

Strange days as people don't buy with their own ears and own taste.

• Like 2

Most Warwick amps are great at what they do. 

With 2 channels its a working bass players dream if using 2 different style basses. Warwick reliability thrown in and at this price for a 1000W class D is amazing. 

Even as a studio amp with it being Class D you dont need the power amp side or a speaker but you still have the benefits of 2 pre-amp channels there. And both channels can be used at same time i think.

An extremely flexible amp.

If i wasn't happy with my Mesa gear i might have jumped at this.

Shocked its not sold by now.

Dave

• MB1 locked this topic