Why become a member? ×

GuitarGuitar Delivery Disappointment !!

madshadows

Decided I wanted a new bass practice amp combo so ordered a Fender Rumble LT25 bass combo yesterday from GuitarGuitar for delivery today and just after 10.00am toady DPD dropped a box off for me :) 

Excited I opened the box to reveal ................................. a Fender Mustang LT26 guitar combo !!, what a bloody disappointment :( 

Chatted online and they will swap it out on Monday but I'm a bit p@ssed off as I had payed extra for next day delivery, I know mistakes can be made but still a bit disappointed I must admit !! 🙄

John 😎 

Edited by madshadows

I know where you’re coming from, last year I ordered two Ashdown 210 cabs, for Sat delivery. Knock at the door, a chap there with a big box. Fair play, taking a punt I might not be in so hasn’t brought both to the door I thought. No, they’d only sent one. Not too much of a problem but irritating nonetheless.

• Like 1

GuitarGuitar made a bit of a mess with my order last year, albeit more down to DPD than them, they were on it as soon as I mentioned the error and were gracious enough to offer postage back. Ask for cost of postage to be refunded, I'm sure they'll oblige. Errors are made sometimes with these companies, it's all about how they resolve them that matters personally to me - though no arguement that it's frustrating to not get what you ordered!

• Like 1

when i bought my Mesa PH212 cab it was next day delivery. Didn't arrive so i contacted Guitar Guitar who contacted the courier they used to find out the courier didn't have a van delivering in my area that day (Fri) and would now be Mon as they dont deliver on weekends. The item was sitting in  their warehouse. I could have travelled 20miles and picked it up myself.

Not Guitar Guitar's fault tho but they should consider using a different courier. Cant remember who the courier was.

Altho i'm out in country i'm only 8 miles from nearest large town and 30 miles from central belt of Scotland. 

I've bought items from Andertons recently and found them really good.

Dave

• Like 1

9 hours ago, madshadows said:

Yes did that when I was on the on-line chat thing, they'll do that they said ;) 

John 😎 

That’s great. I’ve always found GuitarGuitar staff to be very helpful and proactive towards their customer. That’s why I keep going back. Next purchase might be a reverend though, so likely to be someone else. Also like Andertons and it’s good that you get the reward points. 

• Like 1

On 13/03/2021 at 14:16, madshadows said:

Decided I wanted a new bass practice amp combo so ordered a Fender Rumble LT25 bass combo yesterday from GuitarGuitar for delivery today and just after 10.00am toady DPD dropped a box off for me :) 

Excited I opened the box to reveal ................................. a Fender Mustang LT26 guitar combo !!, what a bloody disappointment :( 

Chatted online and they will swap it out on Monday but I'm a bit p@ssed off as I had payed extra for next day delivery, I know mistakes can be made but still a bit disappointed I must admit !! 🙄

John 😎 

UPDATE:

DPD dropped off another big box this afternoon and picked up the big box with the wrong item in it and I am now in possession of another  Fender Mustang LT25 !!!......................................................................................................................... only joking the delivered a Fender Rumble LT25 this time ;) 

Had a little play on the new combo and it's terrific, I'll post a review at some stage :D 

John 😎 

• Haha 1

I love my little LT25, although i never use it. Handy as a bedside table though lol.

I got the wrong order from GG (well, my son did who ordered it as a Christmas present for me).. I wanted a cover my my DBR12 and the one for £49 was perfect. They sent  the high end verison, worth more and loads of features by mistake, and i really didn’t want that one lol. 

• Like 1