Why become a member? ×

New member!

bassnumpty

Good evening one and all 😁

Long time lurker of the basses for sale section and thought I'd make the jump to fully fledged member!

Havent been playing bass as often as I'd like over the last several years due to, well, life and responsibilities I suppose.

However 

I've had my EBMM StingRay for, jeez, nearly 20 years from new and im looking to expand the tool kit to add some variety to my sound for when we can all finally get back to playing live in bands again.

Must admit, I've been looking at Modulus FUs, Lakeland Skylines and good old Fender Jazzs recently and I honestly wish I'd won the Euro Millions so I didn't need to pick just oneÂ đŸ€Ł

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Welcome @bassnumpty...

Good choice in the Lakland Skyline - there are a couple of nice ones on eBay currently.

You could also check out the Marketplace here but that can lead to all sorts of problems with the Bank manager/wife.

When she finds out about any new purchase (which, well, is a certainty now, I'm just being honest with myself) you're going to be named as an accomplice!đŸ€Ł

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bassnumpty said:

When she finds out about any new purchase (which, well, is a certainty now, I'm just being honest with myself) you're going to be named as an accomplice!đŸ€Ł

Ah, the old, “I was lead astray, m’lud,” excuse, also known as the, ‘a big boy did it and ran away’ ploy. I’m liking your style, Sir. :crigon_04:

Plenty of ‘helpful’ folk here to feed your GAS.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ezbass said:

Ah, the old, “I was lead astray, m’lud,” excuse, also known as the, ‘a big boy did it and ran away’ ploy. I’m liking your style, Sir. :crigon_04:

Plenty of ‘helpful’ folk here to feed your GAS.

Its always someone else's fault, especially when buying a bass. I mean, if the other person wasn't selling it then I wouldn't have bought it. See the solid logic?

• Like 2