Why become a member? ×

Eagle Warlord Bass - Birds eye Walnut top - Unique!
£750
LANGEVEEN

EmielPlegt

Edit: before I advertised this bass saving it had Le Fay pick-ups as the previous owner told me this was the case. I found out this was not the case and thus removed it from the ad. If anyone recognises the pick-up brand, please let me know as I am trying to find out what brand they are.

For sale is this absolutely unique and handcrafted piece. It features a stunning birds eye walnut top (front and back). The shape of the body, combined with the inlay forms the picture of an eagle. Specs are below.

The bass is located in the Netherlands, shipping is possible!

*birds eye walnut top and back with mahogany core
*5 piece maple/walnut neck (neckthrough)
*rosewood fingerboard with real mother of pearl inlays.
*Passive: vol,vol,tone and pickupselector.
*Abm hardware, bridge and tuners.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by EmielPlegt
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Truly unique - do you have details of the luthier?  There's clearly a lot of work gone into this bass, and I'm not sure that I've seen Birdseye walnut previously - very impressive.  Do you have the weight?  It looks like it could be a reasonably heavy bass, though given the body shape/strap pin positioning, it looks reasonably well-balanced?  This might do well on Talkbass - the shape/aesthetic could have significant appeal 

• Like 1

Hey Three,

Unfortunately, I do not have any details on the luthier. As I have heard, he mainly build basses for himself (specifically customizing inlays) and at some point decided to sell a couple of his creations, this being one of them. The weight is around 4.5 kilos. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...