Why become a member? ×

Post ordering in Mac/iPhone

Bassybert

Question

I’m not sure if this is just me or not, but bear with me.

It looks like the default ordering of posts is done by most recently updated descending. Whenever I look at the list of posts on either my iPhone or MacBook here at home the posts are always jumbled up, and even changing the order to something like start date and then back to most recently updated doesn’t seem to reset it, the posts still appear in a strange order. 

Is this just me that’s seeing this or do other people have the same issue?

I have logged into the forum with my work laptop which is Windows 10 and it seems to display fine  - Have just tried looking at the classifieds area on both a Mac and my work laptop and that's not ordering correctly on either device - the posts are all over the place and it's impossible to reorder them into the correct date order (Screenshot attached)

I don’t have the problem on the iPhone or MacBook when I view all activity though, that shows everything in the correct date/time order starting from the most recent first.

Basschat ordering on Windows 10.png

Edited by Bassybert
Added screenshot

5 answers to this question

On 22/07/2021 at 23:16, ped said:

Should be fixed!

Hi @ped, have cleared all cookies and re-logged back in and this is what i'm seeing by default when I view the amps and cabs forum which I'm not sure is any different. If I change the view to Sort By Start Date that works absolutely fine.

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 08.28.20.png