Why become a member? ×

SBL: Practice accelerator vs fretboard accelerator - differences?

kumimajava

Hope this is the appropriate place to ask this question  - if not, mods, please move it to the correct one.

A while back i regisered/bought Scott's "Practice accelerator" course, and recently got some mailings about a his new "Fretboard Accelerator" programme. 

I'm wondering how much of an overlap/difference there is?

Would warmly welcome any input from anyone who's taken both courses - basically, is the "fretboard accelerator" worth the extra, if i've already subscribed to the practice accelerator from before :)

Thanks!

I've got both and would say there is a lot of difference between the two. Caveat - I'm still only a few weeks into the Fretboard Accelerator. But it is very, very focused on a that single topic. There is a little bit of crossover from Module 2 in the Practice Accelerator as the topics are similar, but it certainly expands much further on that.

Really enjoying the Fretboard one but it does need a lot of dedicated time every that I just don't have right now. It's also quite repetitive - you can see what's coming up in each module, but think the concept is to bake these ideas in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grapefruitmoon said:

I've got both and would say there is a lot of difference between the two. Caveat - I'm still only a few weeks into the Fretboard Accelerator. But it is very, very focused on a that single topic. There is a little bit of crossover from Module 2 in the Practice Accelerator as the topics are similar, but it certainly expands much further on that.

Really enjoying the Fretboard one but it does need a lot of dedicated time every that I just don't have right now. It's also quite repetitive - you can see what's coming up in each module, but think the concept is to bake these ideas in.

Thanks - that's really helpful :) 

• Like 1