Why become a member? ×

Heavy Rock... it's not just for boys...

odysseus

Just now, odysseus said:

With better playing and no kiddie-fiddlers in the band. 😎

Better than Joey? The King of Metal? How very dare you! 

As for the second bit......er......was that one of the many guitarists? It rings a bell. 

Just now, 4000 said:

Better than Joey? The King of Metal? How very dare you! 

As for the second bit......er......was that one of the many guitarists? It rings a bell. 

Karl Logan was given the heave-ho rather quickly due to his choice of internet entertainment.  🤮

As for Joey.... OK, I take it back, O God of Thunder. 😧

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2021 at 15:48, odysseus said:

Whaaaat? No Fernanda Lira any more? 

I thought the same thing - had no idea they were now a four piece and was wondering whether they'd added a bassist or a singer. Turns out Fernanda and the drummer both left and were replaced with three entirely new members!

• Like 1

Becky Baldwin is one of the finest musicians I know, she's a superb bassist with a whole bunch of great projects both past and present. She depped for me a few years ago and I'm bloody lucky the band didn't offer her my job permanently :lol: Her highest profile current bands are Fury and Hands Off Gretel. Being female she's had to deal with a lot of unnecessary get-em-out crap over the years -- sadly it seems to be an occupational hazard for female musos.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rexel Matador said:

I can't see what it is you're quoting here...

There was nothing from you to quote, and I didn't want to encourage any delicate ears to set in motion the video clip. Some oriental girls messing about, making a din; nothing of note, so no loss. -_-