Why become a member? ×

KHAN Tube D.I. Box SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£499
Skegness

OriginalGBass

Hi There,

Selling my KHAN DI, custom built in the USA and imported to the UK in 2020. Fantastic tube warmth and 3D dimensionality to bass notes. Never gigged, used for recording in the studio at home. Unfortunately short on cash at the minute, so have to let this go, and quite sad about it!

This one I paid a little more for the ability to switch the voltage for touring, it is compatible anywhere in the world with the flick of a switch. Original box and power cable included, all in very good condition.

Hear it in action with my 63 P-Bass and Flats here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogJSbWVPGX8&ab_channel=EllesBailey

Some blurb from Mr Khan:

• Input Impedance: 2.2M ohm
  • Max Signal Input: 3v RMS (+10dB)
  • Gain: -10dB to XLR Output
  • Frequency Response: 8Hz - 120KHz +/- 1dB
  • THD (1KHz 0dB Input): .75%
  • Signal to Noise: > -92dB
  • Size: 8.0" x 5.0" x 2.25"
  • Voltage: 120v or 240v
  • Weight: 4lbs

DSCF5586.jpg

DSCF5588.jpg

DSCF5589.jpg

DSCF5590.jpg

DSCF5591.jpg

DSCF5592.jpg

DSCF5593.jpg

Edited by OriginalGBass
Sold
  • Like 4

These are far better than the Ampeg ones , that they copied .

Main thing being that you still get the lovely sound on the 'thru' , rather then just the clean . If I remembered this correctly .

If I wasn't skint , I'd be all over this , as they hardly ever come up for sale .

• Like 2

I haven't gigged with mine, but with my previous experience of the noble DI live bypassing the preamp on my head unit you get more depth/weight to your notes. The Khan does the same thing, you can of course run to front of house and a Poweramp at the same time. 

• MB1 locked this topic