SumOne

Withdrawn: DSM & Humboldt Simplifier Bass Station £220
£220
Twickenham

Posted (edited)

DSM & Humboldt Simplifier Bass Station. £220.

Mint condition, only used at home since purchased from Andertons for £299 in mid-December (one of the newest batch). It works perfectly and sounds great but I have changed my setup so it's no longer needed. Not really anything else out there with all these features, and it's all in the size of a small Boss pedal!

• DI:
    • 1/4" Jack in: passive/active input switch
    • 1/4" Jack out: output/thru output switch
    • XLR DI out
    • XLR DI parallel out
    • Ground lift switch
    • Phase invert switch
    • Aux in
    • Headphone out (with volume control) 
  • Preamp:
    • EQ: Three-band +/- 15dB  EQ with 3x Mid Frequency select
    • SVT type drive
    • Preamp FX loop
    • Parallel FX loop
    • Parallel LPF 100Hz/500Hz 
    • Parallel/Preamp blend
  • Cab sim: 
    • 3x cab size  
    • 3x colour cabs
    • Mic position
    • Resonance

https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-guitar-pedals/bass-overdrive-pedals/dsm-and-humboldt-simplifier-amp-bass-station-preamp-and-cab-sim-analogue-pedal

https://www.simplifieramp.com/bass-station

My selling feedback is here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/446834-feedback-for-sumone/

20210301_122212.jpg

20210301_122317.jpg

20210301_122123.jpg

20210301_122139.jpg

20210301_122442.jpg

Edited by SumOne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, andybassdoyle said:

Looks very interesting! 

It is!

Posted (edited)

Will consider a trade/part exchange for an amp head:  >300w, with headphone output, FX loop, and ideally DI out and aux in. Something like:  Ampeg Portaflex PF-350 or 500, Ashdown RM 300 or 500, Tech 21 VT500.

Edited by SumOne

Withdrawn: I have decided to keep this and sell my OmniCabSim (see other advert)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M81 Preamp pedal - VGC with original box, etc... £100 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but Paypal (Friends & Family) could also work.

• By d_g
      I'm looking to move on my Sansamp BD Deluxe Programmable DI - great sound, I just don't need all the programmable functions. Never gigged and in pretty much as new condition.
      Would consider trades with cash either way for a Sansamp BDDI V2, or some of the similar Darkglass Pedals.
      £160 posted in the UK
      Any questions, give me a shout
      Thanks
      Dan

added photos

• By d_g
      Up for sale here is my John East J Retro. This thing sounds great and I'm only selling as I recently took this out of my Overwater and replaced it with a J Tone.
      Please note, my overwater has a separate battery box so the battery terminal is separate from the drop-in preamp (see pics) this means that a small amount of basic wire stripping and soldering is necessary to install the battery - hence the bargain price. The battery cables and ground cable are labelled to make it obvious!
      £125 posted in the UK.
      Any questions do let me know.
      Many thanks
      Dan

• By loremil
      Selling this Phil Jones Big Head HA-1 Headphone Amplifier. Excellent condition, works perfectly, just selling to fund another purchase.
      Can be used as a super clean headphone amplifier, as a quality boost for media players, as an audio interface for recording, and as an external preamp for mixers and amplifiers.
      Comes with carry case, short aux cable, charging cable, and aux to 1/4inch jack cable.
      Collection in London or shipment, no trades please, thanks for looking.

Specs from Phil Jones: Mobile Amp and Audio Interface

The PJB BigHead is not big at all. In fact it is barely larger than an iPhone. The “Big” is about the sound. It functions first as an awesome bass headphone amplifier with 2 band EQ ( +/- 18db @ 60 Hz and +/- 18dB @ 5KHz) set for optimization of all kinds of bass instruments.

Unlike consumer electronic MP3 players and smartphones that have very small power output of around 20 milliwatt to drive headphones, the BigHead has more than 10 times the power. This contributes to a far more exhilarating listening experience with increased resolution and dynamics. Even if you are just listening to music, the BigHead will be a great improvement to your regular headphones, adding more listening pleasure.

A more important function of the BigHead is being a recording tool both in digital and analog. As an Analog Digital Converter, it has the finest BURR BROWN digital components. The USB out is 48KHz 16Bit digital conversion. In other words, recording your bass into Pro Tools will give you exactly what you wish for and absolutely nothing else.

Maybe you need an analog preamp. The Big Head can do that too. It will provide up to 12dB of gain and better than 96 dB signal to noise ratio. Just use the headphone out jack to feed an amp or mixer. It is also a perfect match with PJB powered monitors, the PB 100 or PB 300.

It has an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery that is fed by its USB jack, so any computer or appropriate cell phone charger can charge it in less than 3 hours, but it can play for up to 8 hours.

• By SumOne
      SOLD

OmniCabSim Deluxe: £160
      Tweakable cabinet simulator and DI (with aux in, headphone out with separate volume control, balanced XLR, ground lift, and 1/4 'through' and 'output'). Perfect working order, very good condition, boxed. RRP £259, and being from Chile with only one UK distributor that is out of stock these aren't the easiest things to get hold of. Postage via special delivery £7, or collection from Twickenham. My seller feedback is here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/446834-feedback-for-sumone/ Will consider a trade/part exchange for an amp head,  ideally >300w with FX loop, aux in, headphone out, XLR out. Something like the Ashdown RM 300 or 500.

Info from: https://www.dsmnoisemaker.com/omnicabsim-deluxe/yh0m9
      A cabinet simulator is a device designed to emulate the frequency response of a speaker system. Guitar and bass speaker systems have a very pronounced filtering effect, rolling off the low and high frequencies very sharply due to their physical and electrical properties. Things like cone size, material, impedance, enclosure size and type, even distance from a wall, affect these filters very noticeably.
      Features:
      The Philosophy behind the design is to allow the user to CREATE their own cabinet response settings, moving away from the typical preset cabinet simulators in the market. This approach let the musician to define his own sound and getting an accurate reproduction of it when recording and playing live gigs, without depending on mic placement, amplifier or cabinet availability..Just dial in your favorite tone, tune your cabinet response and go straight to the PA or recording gear!!
      Mic and Line output. Compensate levels with the gain control. Tunable high frequency response emulates the steep low pass filter that different speakers produce. Tunable Low frequency response that controls the low end roll off typical of speaker of various sizes. Tunable low frequency resonance lets you dial the resonance of the low end roll off point, reproducing the effect of closed or open back cabinets, and anything in between. Mid control lets you dial “modern” or “vintage” responses. Punch control boosts the 800 Hz band, that lets you cut through the mix with warmth.