Why become a member? ×

Greetings!

SteveJrBass

I am 45 from the US. I am very much into all things bass related. My kids say I am obsessed. I practice everyday and play with a few different bands in my area. I am not a pro but, I'm where I'm supposed to be as a player. 

My taste in music is all over the place. From the Allman Brothers to Frank Zappa, I will jump into just about anything. 

My gear collection is deep. Plenty of  4 strings and one 5. My cabs are a, Barefaced BB2 and Sm. Best cabs I have ever used btw. I use an Epifani UL 901 & David Eden WT 800. I also have a Phil Jones rig, and a MarkBass 210 cab.

My big influences are: Phil Lesh, " his approach to note choices are fantastic!" I am into modern guys like Damian Erskine, Janek, etc... Love Otiel Burbridge. So many others.

Here is a clip of an original song played by my band Perma Grin 

I am happy to join the chat!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteveJrBass said:

Does anyone have any references for pdf sheet music? I am looking to expand my reading ability.

Google 'pdf shhet music bass' brings up this ...

Bass Guitar Sheet Music to Download ...

... and plenty more.

If you're not too strapped for cash, I can recommend 'Guitar Pro 7'... (70€...); there are loads of scores for all genres available to play along to, as well as read (I've thousands...). 

Edited by Dad3353