Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mike Lull PJ5
£1900
Timisoara, Romania

flaviusm

For sale (no trades, please!) for a very short time, let's say until March 15th. I sell this bass only because a friend of mine want to sell a bass that means a lot for my broken brain :D. He needs the money very quickly, so... if he will sell his bass to another person or he will decide to keep it, I will withdraw this bass from sale too, even before March 15th.

Ok, what we have here? A Mike Lull PJ5, mint condition (only 9.9/10, you'll see in a picture why "only"), full passive, Seymour Duncan pickups, Hipshot A-Type bridge, Hipshot USA tuners, new Elixir nickel strings (45-105 + 130TW). I put springs under the pickups, that sponge was too deformed to keep the pickups at the desired height. Original gig bag (Protec Deluxe CF-233) and papers included. The bass is veeery balanced, no neck dive at all, even if it's kept in a low position. It's one of the most balanced bass I ever touch.

Adjustable string spacing at the bridge, now 18 mm, but I think can be maximum 19 mm.

35”

4 Kg 

The price is firm €2150 + shipping to EU countries. Due the Brexit and the new stupid rules, I will not send to UK. Please understand and forgive me! 🙏

Now let's let the pictures speak...

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3751.JPG

IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

IMG_3754.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

IMG_3755.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3513.JPG

IMG_3748.JPG

Edited by flaviusm