Why become a member? ×

Wal Midi Bass

McSherbet

Hi, does anyone own a Wal Midi Bass?  If so, please can you do me a huge favour?  I have one which I am trying to get repaired.  The repairer, who used to work for Wal, has asked if I can get hold of a photo of the little circuit board on the back of the bass, underneath the black cover.  I've looked all over the web, and can't find one, so it would be fantastic if someone could get me a photo!

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, McSherbet said:

Hi, does anyone own a Wal Midi Bass?  If so, please can you do me a huge favour?  I have one which I am trying to get repaired.  The repairer, who used to work for Wal, has asked if I can get hold of a photo of the little circuit board on the back of the bass, underneath the black cover.  I've looked all over the web, and can't find one, so it would be fantastic if someone could get me a photo!

Thanks!

Which part of the electronics does the board in question cover? If it is the Wal part then get in touch with Paul Herman at Wal. The MIDI part was designed by Steve Chick who now runs Industrial Radio and should be able to help you with that.

• Like 1