Why become a member? ×

***withdrawn close please LIKE NEW MODULUS VINTAJE J VELVET BLACK CHERRY***
£1900
SPAIN

PEDRO ALFONSO

The bass is like new, it has no stripes or bumps.

It's amazing the sustain it has, and the sound balance throughout the fingerboard.

And it's a very nice bass. A very rare piece of seeing by this forum. No Changes, please. Only sales.

Contoured double-cutaway alder body

Satin finish body & neck

34” scale, 21 fret, bolt on carbon fiber neck

Phenolic Fretboard

Bi-directional relief adjusting truss rod

Top & side dot position markers

Compound radius composite fretboard

Bartolini Jazz Style Pickups

Passive Electronics (Volume / Volume / Tone)

Chrome hardware

IMG-20200828-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200828-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20200828-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20200828-WA0015.jpg

Edited by PEDRO ALFONSO
  • Like 11

This is most definitely the Modulus I used to own. Its an amazing bass. GLWTS.  I think I acquired it from you. Looks like the instrument has been added a preamp. Nothing to take away how good this bass was/is though. Its an epic Modulus jazz.  and well worth what Pedro is asking.

9 hours ago, eubassix said:

?... does this have (or show evidence of) '.. one small finish chip on the neck between frets 4-5 ..' ?

I

10411798_738301622900132_3847636826752835933_n.jpg

Edited by bubinga5

16 minutes ago, bubinga5 said:

This is most definitely the Modulus I used to own. Its an amazing bass. GLWTS.  I think I acquired it from you. Looks like the instrument has been added a preamp. Nothing to take away how good this bass was though. Its an epic Modulus jazz.  and well worth what Pedro is asking.

I

10411798_738301622900132_3847636826752835933_n.jpg

Not sure it can be!  Your bass had 4 pots and I'm pretty sure it would stand out like a sore thumb if it had a plug in the existing hole.

11 minutes ago, warwickhunt said:

Not sure it can be!  Your bass had 4 pots and I'm pretty sure it would stand out like a sore thumb if it had a plug in the existing hole.

Its the same bass believe me. I know that bass very well. . Check out the quilt. It's identical.  Modulus basses never came with a preamp like this one for sale either. its been added very well.  I recognise the wood knot on the back also. . 

Edited by bubinga5

• ped locked this topic