TheEagle

Lacuna Coil (Guitar & Bass Cover)

Hi everyone, we created a two player cover video. We are trying to improve ourselves in sound recording technology, mixing and mastering.

we look forward to your support

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By geoffbassist
      Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12" speaker cabinet with official cover in good condition.
      Power: 4ohm, 200 watts.
      Weight: 29lb
      Size: 17” H x 17” W x 12.5”D.
      Condition is very good with a few small scuffs or marks. The 12” Wizzy speaker works perfectly and has had very little use.
      This is the ‘regular’ version, not the ‘M-Line’ version.
      Collection in person only from my home in Pudsey near Leeds. 

- reduced to £215 - NOW SOLD 

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      String spacing: 19 mm
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6200 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

• By dave84
      A bass cover tribute to the most famous Van Halen hit and to one of the most iconic songs of an entire decade played with my Tribe SF4 Custom ... enjoy! 😎

• By dave84
      To celebrate the release of “Skyfall”, the new single from the Hamburg pumpkins that marks the official return of the legendary Kiske and Hansen in the band, I decided to make the bass cover of the “I Want Out: one of the most important and iconic song of the power metal played with my Tribe SF4 Custom. Long live Pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃

• By Marc S
      The 5 string version of this bass doesn't come up very often (certainly here in the UK) - In fact, they seem to be unavailable in Europe currently too. Not sure if they've been discontinued?
      Not sure if the correct term is X-short scale, but I think it's 26.5" scale. I bought this as a travel bass, and took a punt, hoping the B string wouldn't sound "flabby"

I was very pleasantly surprised at just how deep and resonant the B string is - I really didn't expect it to sound so good
      From memory, I paid around £230 or £240 for this bass new, that was pre import charges and sans case / bag. I'm throwing in a really nicely padded gigbag (which I think I paid around £40 for)
      In great condition - can't see any dings or scratches and there is no fret wear. In all honesty, it could probably do with a teak in the set-up, but it plays nicely so I leave that to the buyers taste.....

Pictured here alongside a Hofner Violin bass for size comparison.
      I would seriously keep this, as it sounds so thunderous for such a tiny bass - but the string spacing is a tad too tight at the bridge end for my tastes (or possibly clumsy fingers! lol).....

No trades - I'm thinning the herd (unless you've got a Wingbass, Fingy or similar)
      Collection / meet-up preferred.... and I've got a decent battery amp when travel is permitted.
      I have the box this cam in originally - but of course that won't fit the nice, thickly padded gigbag