Why become a member? ×

Ibanez roadster

digby

good evening everybody 

I need to speak to the collector who really isn't a collector but who owns rs924roadster active bass.

its a long story.

I am a semi pro musician[hopefully get to play at the local dog and duck soon[

I am 54 years young and when I was 15 my grandad bought me my first proper guitar the 6 string version of said bass.

It looks the worse for wear but the help of LA GUITAR Luthers it still plays like a dream.

I have had on long term loan from Gary the pilot the bass, same finish same pots

etc

they could of been hanging on the same rack at bandland in teesside 40 years ago.

Gary the pilot has called in his long term loan[8 years] 

so

I need that bass

I haven't got buckets of cash and I have two teenage children

so

if anybody can help me please give me a ding

07930 957763

love and peace

Alan

p.s.

one of my favourite bass parts is beyond belief by Elvis costello and the attractions

minimal brilliance

Hihi Alan,

Welcome aboard, I think the term collector who's not a collector covers at least half the members here!

You're timing is almost impeccable, I have an RS924 listed in the classifieds here but popped her on Ebay last week, I'll stick in a link to the add on here and she's an easy find if you search Ebay, you'll recognize the pics from here! 

Please read well though, she's not without her issues

Whilst I would always prefer to move it on to a fellow Basschatter I'm not keen on cancelling auctions once they have gathered bids if you fancy a go on Ebay I'll swallow the shipping cost😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Booga13 said:

Hihi Alan,

Welcome aboard, I think the term collector who's not a collector covers at least half the members here!

You're timing is almost impeccable, I have an RS924 listed in the classifieds here but popped her on Ebay last week, I'll stick in a link to the add on here and she's an easy find if you search Ebay, you'll recognize the pics from here! 

Please read well though, she's not without her issues

Whilst I would always prefer to move it on to a fellow Basschatter I'm not keen on cancelling auctions once they have gathered bids if you fancy a go on Ebay I'll swallow the shipping cost😁

Surprised that didn't sell on here, £350's a bit of a bargain for a tidy one of these.

• Like 1