Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Wilkinson Bass Pickup
£20
Tewkesbury

Bought this off here a couple of years ago but didn't use it in the end.

It's a Wilkinson WJM MM pickup with a four wire cable so it can be wired to switch between a jazz pickup or MM pickup I believe. I don't have a wiring diagram for it but it shouldn't be too difficult to work out (he says....!!). It's in pretty good condition but does have a small scratch near the single mounting lug (as can be seen in the photo). The cable is about 30cm - it's just folded behind the pickup in the photo.

£20 posted to the UK

Cheers

3hI3ARA.jpg

Edited by Jabba_the_gut
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sharkfinger said:

Superb pickup, I used to have one. The Vintage V80 bass has one and our very own Dan Veal reviewed it.  Check it out on YouTube, sounds great.

I haven't tried this pickup but I like the idea of the flexibility. I have a Delano hybrid in one bass which is a similar principle and that is superb. I'll have a look for this on YouTube - cheers!

Took a bit of figuring out to get it into a blend circuit but I could have a look for the photo if anyone needs it.

Had a look for the review video for the V80 bass with this pickup in it but looks like it's gone.  Blended 60/40 in favour of the delano stlyle was my favourite setting. Has a unique and very special tone.

• MB1 locked this topic