d_g

FS/FT Sansamp Bass Driver Deluxe Programmable BDDI
£160
Chessington

I'm looking to move on my Sansamp BD Deluxe Programmable DI - great sound, I just don't need all the programmable functions. Never gigged and in pretty much as new condition.

Would consider trades with cash either way for a Sansamp BDDI V2, or some of the similar Darkglass Pedals.

£160 posted in the UK

Any questions, give me a shout

Thanks

Dan

IMG_2029.thumb.jpg.019b2b4623b8cc8d98890b8f865c2564.jpgIMG_2028.thumb.jpg.e4c86e04e074430f3d66248de949adb9.jpgadded photos

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

Edited by d_g

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By brucethebassplayer1
      NEW PRICE £5999
      A Fodera Monarch Deluxe made in October 2014, in stunning condition with deluxe case.
      https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-IV/Newborn-962/
      Featuring the same tone wood and pickup combination as the Victor Wooten Classic: A Mahogany body, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, and EMG P/J’s. "This bass delivers a rich, articulate tone with deep, warm lows, clear, bell-like highs, and an overall modern vibe".

This bass also features a dark Buckeye Burl top with lost of dark, intricate figure, as well as tulip inlays at the 12th and 24th frets!
      SPEC:
      Body Woods
      • Monarch
      • Mahogany Body
      • No Tone Block
      • Buckeye Burl Top (Solid)

Neck Woods
      • Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
      • 3-pc. Hard Rock Maple
      • Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays w/ Tulips on 12th and 24th frets

Construction Specs
      • Birth Date - October 2014
      • Dovetail Construction
      • 34" Scale Length
      • 4 String Configuration (19.0mm Spacing)
      • 24 Frets (Large)

Electronics Options
      • Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp
      • EMG P / J Pickups
      • Monarch Control Layout

• By ricksterphil
      FOR SALE ONLY Glockenklang Blue Rock £850.00  NOW £750 + SHIPPING  NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE
      I'm probably going to regret this but up for sale is my Glockenklang Blue Rock head with gig bag
      This is an awesome bit of kit so I'm not sure why I'm selling it except that I've just bought an Ashdown ABM 600 off here to get a bit of tube warmth into my sound and cos @walshy reckons the ABM 600 through a Barefaced Super 12 sounds mint (I have this cab so thought - what the hey)
      Photos to follow but for now here's the thread for my purchase from this very parish
      Courier at cost - it will be super well packed. I have the rack ears btw
      My pics

• By foya
      Great conditions, early series with noiseless pickup.. 2006/2008.. good sound and playability 
      new DR pure blues strings
      i can consider trades with more expensive 5 strings basses even with cash to your side.
      shipping to evaluate for all Europe 

• By SumOne
      SOLD

OmniCabSim Deluxe: £160
      Tweakable cabinet simulator and DI (with aux in, headphone out with separate volume control, balanced XLR, ground lift, and 1/4 'through' and 'output'). Perfect working order, very good condition, boxed. RRP £259, and being from Chile with only one UK distributor that is out of stock these aren't the easiest things to get hold of. Postage via special delivery £7, or collection from Twickenham. My seller feedback is here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/446834-feedback-for-sumone/ Will consider a trade/part exchange for an amp head,  ideally >300w with FX loop, aux in, headphone out, XLR out. Something like the Ashdown RM 300 or 500.

Info from: https://www.dsmnoisemaker.com/omnicabsim-deluxe/yh0m9
      A cabinet simulator is a device designed to emulate the frequency response of a speaker system. Guitar and bass speaker systems have a very pronounced filtering effect, rolling off the low and high frequencies very sharply due to their physical and electrical properties. Things like cone size, material, impedance, enclosure size and type, even distance from a wall, affect these filters very noticeably.
      Features:
      The Philosophy behind the design is to allow the user to CREATE their own cabinet response settings, moving away from the typical preset cabinet simulators in the market. This approach let the musician to define his own sound and getting an accurate reproduction of it when recording and playing live gigs, without depending on mic placement, amplifier or cabinet availability..Just dial in your favorite tone, tune your cabinet response and go straight to the PA or recording gear!!
      Mic and Line output. Compensate levels with the gain control. Tunable high frequency response emulates the steep low pass filter that different speakers produce. Tunable Low frequency response that controls the low end roll off typical of speaker of various sizes. Tunable low frequency resonance lets you dial the resonance of the low end roll off point, reproducing the effect of closed or open back cabinets, and anything in between. Mid control lets you dial “modern” or “vintage” responses. Punch control boosts the 800 Hz band, that lets you cut through the mix with warmth.