Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass Multiamp Mono w/MIDI Pedalboard
£800
Colne

bamboscha

Markbass Multiamp Mono. 300W into 8 ohms, 500W into 4 ohms. Jam packed with amp models and effects. @MoJoKe has provided lots of useful info on here about these amps, which was a godsend at first as, if I'm honest the supplied documentation is a bit brief. Rest assured though, it's dead straightforward to use once you know what you're doing. The amp models are excellent, especially the Markbass ones, as one would expect. The effects are great too, featuring reverbs, delays, modulation effects, compression, octave, synth, overdrives etc.

The Markbass Midi pedalboard is included which allows switching of effects, patch changes and activation of tuner/mute as well as tap tempo for the delays. IIRC these are around £250 new!!

The amp is in near mint condition, aside from the small jimp on the side (pictured). I've done a small handful of gigs with it, but it's mainly been used at home for recording. It really is a belting bit of kit but sadly, in the current climate, it's a luxury I don't need. It's in it's original box with manuals for both the amp and pedalboard. I'll throw in a brand new USB A to A cable for use with the editing software which can be downloaded from the markbass website.

The first shot is for glamour purposes only, cabs not included! (Although I am planning on getting shut of the 2x10)

IMG_4484.JPG

IMG_4486.JPG

IMG_4487.JPG

IMG_4488.JPG

IMG_4489.JPG

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4491.JPG

IMG_4492.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

IMG_5222.JPG

IMG_5224.JPG