• Nail Soup
    • upside downer
    • leonard smalls
    • Lurksalot
    • Nicko
    • skankdelvar
    • MoonBassAlpha

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/21 at 00:01

That's it Ladies and gents, the time for both Valentines love and challenge composing is over for another month.

Its now time to show some listening love to the following tunes inspired by this photo chosen by @upside downer

sumo2.jpeg

We have new blood entering this month and  a You Tube presentation for another, for a bit of background, it really might be worth checking out some of the thought processes behind the compositions, they can be found in the thread here, I can recommend it 

the choices in order of submission are as follows ...........

1...    @Dad3353

2...  @fingers211

3...  @Nail Soup

4...  @upside downer

5...   @Leonard Smalls

6...  Lurksalot 

7...  @Nicko

8... @skankdelvar

9.... @MoonBassAlpha

Voting ends on midnight on the 28th 

Enjoy 

Edited by lurksalot
  • Like 1

@lurksalot @Skol303 and any other kind souls :  Would anyone care to post a Trumpet Call to see about getting a few more votes in..? I'm still not at my best :$, and dread the thought of having to do a Certificate for all the current 'joint winners', even if there was space enough on an A4 sheet..! Just a thought, hopefully whilst there's still time. Thanks in advance (trusting that further votes don't bring everyone up to the Pole Position, in which case I'm well and truly sunk..!
Thanks in advance. :friends:

On 25/02/2021 at 20:29, Dad3353 said:

@lurksalot @Skol303 and any other kind souls :  Would anyone care to post a Trumpet Call to see about getting a few more votes in..? I'm still not at my best :$, and dread the thought of having to do a Certificate for all the current 'joint winners', even if there was space enough on an A4 sheet..! Just a thought, hopefully whilst there's still time. Thanks in advance (trusting that further votes don't bring everyone up to the Pole Position, in which case I'm well and truly sunk..!

Well the first attempt wasn’t too successful 😂

we might have to do a quiz based on lurksalittle’s favourite colour to settle it this time :scratch_one-s_head:

Just now, lurksalot said:

Well the first attempt wasn’t too successful 😂

we might have to do a quiz based on lurksalittle’s favourite colour to settle it this time :scratch_one-s_head:

How many guesses do we get, and how specific would one have to be..? Would 'grey' suffice, or must it be 'Panzer Grey'..? What about sparklyness..? How to decide between Razzle-Dazzle Fuchsia and English Rose..? Hmm... I'll have to think this through, and quickly...

(Totters away, muttering ... 'Olive Drab or Drab Olive..? Mustard and Cress or Rhubarb and Custard..? Does Tartan count as one or several, and how many Shades of Grey are there, anyway..? Oh, my aching head. More hot chocolate, methinks. Hmm... Brown..? Like gravy or tree bark...')

• Haha 2

On 25/02/2021 at 20:29, Dad3353 said:

........Thanks in advance (trusting that further votes don't bring everyone up to the Pole Position, in which case I'm well and truly sunk..!

😂😂

If it comes to it Douglas I’ll be happy to write out a few of the certificates for you if it helps , I’ll just have to check my ink levels :D

Edited by lurksalot