Why become a member? ×

So, whose pluctrums do you have?

Ricky 4000

24 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Jesus...

Alright, we can include famous drumsticks, if that helps? 🤣

I got hit in the shoulder by Sean Kinney's drumstick at an Alice in Chains gig.

I didn't manage to catch it though.

It bounced off me and landed several rows back.

• Like 1

LOL I've got a large collection of picks from instrument and accessory makers - Orange, Celestion, Warwick, etc. - collected at various NAMMs, LBGSs and similar, but as far as I can see in my stash here, the only 'personal' plectrums I've got are one with Jason Scheff's website printed on, and some my ex (a guitarist) left in my collection. 9_9

I do have a couple of Basschat picks (with the old logo*) and some picks with names that are no longer around (for instance, Guitar-X, where I did my first bass 1-2-1 course, has changed name at least twice since).

* a few of you should have some too; @TheGreek had some customised ones made for me to give away at a couple of bashes and LBGSs (which I did).

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
  • Like 2

I did have one of James Hetfield's but it's long gone, and I did catch one of Alice in Chains bassist Mike Inez' picks but gave it to the youngster I was with as they collected stuff like that. Not a plectrum, but at a Soundgarden gig Ben Shephard took off his bass during the last song and gave it to a member of the audience.