Why become a member? ×

G&L L2000 Tribute: SOLD.
£360
Manchester

Paul C

Hi, relisting my L2000 tribute as despite marking it as sold a month or two ago the sale could not be completed. No problems. Thought about keeping it but.....

To simplify the process I'm relisting it with shipping and insurance via Parcelforce included in the price as it doesn't feel like travel restrictions will be lifted any time soon. As a result the price is higher than the previous listing. I think this is for the best though as iv heard a few nasty shipping related mishaps on here of late and want piece of mind so no one loses out at either end of the process should something bad happen.

Planning to ship it in a good sized chunky, strong bubble wrapped box with old soft case as well. Happy to provide a picture if anyone is curious about the packaging. I received a bass in this package myself from France prior to Brexit so should be good. 

Slight dink which i've tried to picture but it does not affect playability and is fairly smooth to the touch. Bass is as new apart from this mark.

Thanks for looking. 

IMG_20201230_143600~2.jpg

IMG_20201230_143618.jpg

IMG_20201230_143713~2.jpg

IMG_20201230_143638.jpg

Edited by MB1
Sold
  • Like 3

• MB1 locked this topic