Why become a member? ×

Anyone see the Status S2 for £437 incl hard case and postage?!???

EJWW

Saw the above on the Bay newly listed for this ridiculously cheap price this afternoon. I ummed and ahhed for a few mins but when I moved to the payment page it suddenly vanished. You snooze- you lose I guess. 

Did some lucky individual just pick up a Status for under 500? Did someone just buy a stolen treasure? Or did the seller mis-type the price before realising and quickly withdrawing?

I didn't need another bass but what a tremendous bargain!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EJWW said:

Saw the above on the Bay newly listed for this ridiculously cheap price this afternoon. I ummed and ahhed for a few mins but when I moved to the payment page it suddenly vanished. You snooze- you lose I guess. 

Did some lucky individual just pick up a Status for under 500? Did someone just buy a stolen treasure? Or did the seller mis-type the price before realising and quickly withdrawing?

I didn't need another bass but what a tremendous bargain!

You were luck not to bid tbh.  I just checked the completed listings - the seller stole the photos and details from a genuine sale that ended yesterday.  The give-away is a new seller with zero feedback with an item listed hugely under value.  If it looks too good to be true...

Screenshot_20210220-204316.png

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, MattW said:

You were luck not to bid tbh.  I just checked the completed listings - the seller stole the photos and details from a genuine sale that ended yesterday.  The give-away is a new seller with zero feedback with an item listed hugely under value.  If it looks too good to be true...

Screenshot_20210220-204316.png

That is so dodgy, good detective work!

To be fair 1500 is a decent price as well 😄

• Like 1