Why become a member? ×

Kiesel Vader VB6 *1300 Euro* [SOLD]
£1150
Barcelona (Spain)

imembrive

Again for sale!!

It is a Kiesel Vader VB6 in practically like new condition (I detail in the photos the only marks you can find) it is a 6-string but with a neck so comfortable that it doesn't seem like it. Super comfortable and super light (4 Kg). Scale 34". String spacing 16.2 mm +- 1.6mm
You can imagine the sound, very powerful but very controllable and configurable (3-band preamp with selectable midrange frequencies). I deliver it with its original cover, new Elixir Strings, and adjusted at a very low action.

Only 1 defect, one of the height adjustment screw of the B string saddle can't be moved, but it's perfectly adjustable with the other (though this saddle is perfectly adjusted and I think that's is not necessary to adjust anything). A minor flaw but that's the reason of the price of this bass (the cost of the bass new is 2200 euro + shipping and taxes from USA)
For changes I'm interested exclusively in 5-string basses (Sandberg, Warwick, Musicman, other Kiesel especially, but offer that everything is valuable).

You will only find these basses on request to the USA (so you will save a few months of waiting and quite high customs fees).

IMG_4438.JPG

IMG_4439.JPG

IMG_4441.JPG

IMG_4442.JPG

IMG_4443.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4450.JPG

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4452.JPG

IMG_4454.JPG

• Like 1

Ooh, I've always wanted to try one of these.

Three questions:

1) How well does it balance when on a strap?  I've seen a few reviews that say the short horn makes it neck-heavy, despite being headless.

2) Can you provide more details about the issue with the saddle screw?  A close-up photo of the saddle would be great!

3) What woods are the body and neck?

Cheers!

...Joe.

Edited by falling_in2_infinity

40 minutes ago, falling_in2_infinity said:

Ooh, I've always wanted to try one of these.

Three questions:

1) How well does it balance when on a strap?  I've seen a few reviews that say the short horn makes it neck-heavy, despite being headless.

2) Can you provide more details about the issue with the saddle screw?  A close-up photo of the saddle would be great!

3) What woods are the body and neck?

Cheers!

...Joe.

Hi!!!

Is the best balanced bass that I own, yes the upper horn is short but, there are no headstock and the bridge is very heavy, that makes a very well balanced instrument. 

The bass components are (from Kiesel configurator):

Maple Neck/Swamp Ash Body
Black Sides w/ Black Burst Back (Clear Center)
Satin Matte Finish    
Translucent Aquaburst    
Ebony Fingerboard (Standard)    
Diamond Inlays    
White Pearl Inlay Material    
Stainless Med-Jumbo Frets .048" H .103" W (Standard)    
14in Fretboard Radius (Standard)    
Black Pickups    
Black Hardware (Standard)    

This evening I will upload a close up photo of this saddle. One of the screws that are used to adjust the saddle height is rusty and is impossible to move it, but if it's needed to raise this saddle it can be done with the other screw without problem. I contacted Hipshot, and yesterday they told me that they will send me a new complete saddle.

Edited by imembrive

• imembrive changed the title to Kiesel Vader VB6 *1300 Euro* [SOLD]