Why become a member? ×

Accents & Syncopation For Bass [A free 20-page e-book]

bass.directory

A great way to truly know if you can account for how subdivisions feel is to play them all. Drummers do this all the time coordinating rhythms between the right and left hand playing the snare drum.

I think its often overlooked to do the same thing on bass guitar – it’s a great way to build up right hand speed, dexterity and to practice your rhythm.

This free e-book is created inspired by snaredrum books like stick control etc - however I wanted a more direct and focused workout for bass.

This material goes through some common 16-note and triplet syncopation and advanced polyrhythms to really internalize the grid behind the bass lines we already play!

You can check it out here - where there also is a PDF-download link! 🙂

Was just about to donate a dollar and download this, when I thought I'd check out the website it's hosted on (gumroad.com).  Trustpilot don't seem to offer many positive reviews - to the extent it appears to be a scam site.

Apologies to the OP if this is all actually above board, but i'm certainly not submitting my credit card details with site reviews like that!