Why become a member? ×

Spector NS5XL - SOLD
£2950
Huntingdon, Cambs

Geester

Putting my cherished NS5XL up for sale as it's hardly been used. It just sits in it's case unused which is such a waste of a brilliant bass, the Hazlab pre-amp is rightfully a legendary piece of kit. It's in mint condition as it's only been used a few times as I prefer to use my NS5H2. The 'Spector' picture is the actual bass, it's the picture from the BassDirect site when I bought it from Mark 5 years ago. I've also added some more pics, the bass is a lot more 'blue' than the pics suggest it's just that I'm not a great photographer. As you can see, it's in 'as new' condition and includes the Spector case with all the appropriate case candy.

As you all probably know, Spector was sold to Korg in 2019 so this one is from the 'Stuart Spector' era. There's a new Korg NS5XL for sale at BassDirect for £5,500, I had a word with Mark at BassDirect and he valued this one at approx. £4K. If it doesn't sell on here then I'll probably take it up to BassDirect and let mark sell it for £4,000. 

Of course, if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to drop me a message, many thanks for looking. 

Spector NS5XL.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1243.JPG

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

Edited by Geester
Sold
  • Like 6

• MB1 locked this topic