Why become a member? ×

Basschat Straplocks - Available Now!!

ped

7 minutes ago, Richard R said:

Arrived yesterday :drinks:

Seem a little sticky on the paper,  but nothing a wash and talc won't resolve. 😉

Yeah sorry about that, I tried loads of masking tape to find one that didnt leave any residue but I think each roll I ordered in bulk is slightly different, which is annoying. But yes it does come off easily unlike my experiments with sellotape. 

Here's Our Youngest trying out our newly-acquired Samick, offered on permanent loan by our singer, freshly cleaned up, revised, set up and fitted with a brand new set of Fender Flat-wounds, as an experiment. First impressions..? Very much positive; this little bass is light, has a lot of tonal variance, and a nice 'burp'. Well pleased.
Strap-locks..? Oh yes, it was the first opportunity to fit them to a bass, and are equally highly satisfactory. They go on with a bit of a struggle (we're not used to 'em; all our gear has Dunlops...), and ingenuity required to get 'em off again when we realise that the strap need adjusting (D'oh..!). It's quite a 'secondary' bass, but it won't be falling to the floor, fitted with these mean beggars..! Good Stuff; pleased all round.

gX1Xj7Y.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, carlitos71 said:

Just ordered a set, great stuff!

when is the all valve 400w bass head under £200 with matching lightweight cabinet basschat rig coming out? 

I've got one in stock, it's microscopic too - nobody has invented the correct instrument cable yet though! I'll pop one in your envelope!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mine arrived on Friday & fitted yesterday.

I couldn't fit them over the strap for the life of me so had to unscrew the strap buttons & fit them from the back.

Fortunately I made sure the strap was adjusted correctly first.

They're pretty cool though & my bass certainly won't be falling off it's strap.

Edited by artisan
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, artisan said:

Mine arrived on Friday & fitted yesterday.

I couldn't fit them over the strap for the life of me so had to unscrew the strap buttons & fit them from the back.

Fortunately I made sure the strap was adjusted correctly first.

They're pretty cool though & my bass certainly won't be falling off it's strap.

I have to admit I struggled with mine too. They really don’t want to go over the buttons on my Status S2.