Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Pigtronix compressor (£75), Boss CEB-3 Chorus (£55)
£90
Twickenham

SumOne

Freeze eBay auction ends at 9pm today ....£63 at the moment, will it get to the BC £75 asking price? or more? Will the buyer actually pay? Will eBay pay quickly or hold on to the cash for as long as they can to gain interest?!? It's about as exciting as things get in lockdown Monday evenings. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electro-Harmonix-EHX-Freeze-Sound-Retainer-Guitar-Pedal-Boxed-Power-supply/224361354626 

7 minutes ago, stewblack said:

fingers crossed - for both of us 

Someone just offered £70 on Facebook and I pointed them to ebay so I expect they will bid. 

No worries if there aren't other bids, I'll cancel your bid if you want  (not sure how though, I don't know much about selling on ebay) 

7 minutes ago, SumOne said:

Someone just offered £70 on Facebook and I pointed them to ebay so I expect they will bid. 

No worries if there aren't other bids, I'll cancel your bid if you want  (not sure how though, I don't know much about selling on ebay) 

God no. I'll take it fair and square! 

Winner! That was down to the line nail biting stuff, can see why my aunt spends so much time buying and selling glassware on ebay! 

Tune in again this time next week for more excitement with the CEB-3 and Pigtronix auctions! 

33 minutes ago, stewblack said:

82 quid! I was expecting a last second flurry! But no. I pushed too hard

Nice work! It's a decent pedal, I wasn't very creative with it - basically used it as a practice tool to play over chords, but it has a lot more potential. Looks like you wouldn't have much trouble selling it for the same sort of price if you find its not for you. 

Edited by SumOne

On 28/02/2021 at 09:12, SumOne said:

9pm to tonight the ebay auctions close for CEB-3 (currently £34) and Pigtronix compressor (currently £39) so you might get yourself a bargain. 

• MB1 locked this topic