Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN. Fender American Professional Precision V - As New!
£1300
Shoreham by sea

GisserD

NOW WITHDRAWN. 

It is with great regret that i have to list my 5string precision for sale. 

Bought new in 2019 for £1750 from guitar guitar.

Its a stunning example of a Fender American Professional Precision Bass V, with rosewood Fingerboard in Olympic White. Comes with 3 brand new additional pickguards as pictured. 

Condition is as new. its only been out the case a handfull of times. Strung with la-bella deep talkin flats that were taken off an older bass so arent quite as new. Original fender knobs replaced with Sadowsky ones. (originals included!)

Comes in the original "tank-like" case with case candy, tools, tags etc. 

The neck has a lovelly matte feel to it.

1300 ono

£1200 ono

£1050 ono

Open to sensible offers.

Buyer to arrange courier collection, no trades sorry

20200218_175344.thumb.jpg.043920de5144b85cf318e17c263ed183.jpg

image.thumb.png.3a31798a0ebf5949eaaeb9f6b5cb2c29.png

20200210_140659.thumb.jpg.e623fdfe77445b94c37660767e0d1254.jpg

Edited by GisserD
  • Like 12

24 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Gisser D is da man - I do like a white and Olive/Mint combo

lovely bass

Nope, I have exactly the same bass and I think the mint guard is yuck! Fortunately the seller has just about every option you could want. I vote for tort - still waiting for mine to turn up from WD music or I would have enquired about it! They’re fantastic basses - I tried an American Std version of this a few years ago and the B string sounded completely different to the rest of the strings. The Pro V I own now is completely different, B is tight and blends perfectly. Neck is also a dream to play, probably my favourite in terms of profile. And it is only 8.5lbs to boot! GLWTS 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, FDC484950 said:

@GisserD is that a plasma burst US Elite Jazz 5? What’s the B string like on it (sorry to hijack sales thread)

thats ok. i love talking about that bass. its the one that only comes out on special occasions. Nearly sold it once, so glad i diddnt!!! 

its called tabacco sunburst. and it sounds amazing! its actually this bass that makes me realise im a J guy. not a P. hence selling my only P :(

enough words...check 3.30ish here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbvwKKfyqVk

Edited by GisserD
  • Like 1

Potential buyers be warned. i have other non related bass gear for sale elsewhere. As soon as i am able, i will withdraw this. 

Register interest early to avoid dissapointment.

im open to sensible offers btw. This is the kind of bass that only appeals to a specific market, but they also dont come up that often.... and this one is a peach... so much so that i offer a moneyback guarantee if collected and returned in person within 30 days.

end of sales patter.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • GisserD changed the title to Reduced AGAIN! Fender American Professional Precision V - As New!
  • GisserD changed the title to WITHDRAWN. Fender American Professional Precision V - As New!
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic