Why become a member? ×

Fender USA 2020 Ultra Jazz Bass, Texas Tea. ** SOLD**
£1500
saltcoats, North Ayrshire, Scotland. UK

geofio

Due to serious illness, I am unable to play any longer and have to give up, I have this mint  Fender USA Ultra Jazz in Texas Tea, only played in my home studio , set up with low action ,plays superbly, so many tones available via the preamp and tone controls, I can get anything I needed from it, The best thing about this bass for me is the D profile neck,  nice flat feeling and silky smooth, I am a Ric player as a few of you will know, this thing became my number 1 bass to record with I recorded the last Extreme Danger album with it. Free to listen to on spotify, Tidal, you tube etc. it is called Testing Time.  anyway the bass is mint, complete with the cool Fender hard case tools, certificate etc. original box.   £1500. pick up no problem, I am in Saltcoats North Ayrshire 30 mins from Glasgow.

Bass Specs;    https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/electric-series/american-ultra/american-ultra-jazz-bass/0199022790.htmlMy Feedback. 

IMG_4576.jpg

Edited by geofio
  • Like 10

Just now, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Sorry to hear of your health issues and even more so that it’s caused an end to your playing.

I remember when you first got this and how impressed you were with it.

Hi hiram, Yes indeed , it was amazing sounding straight out the case , loved it straight away, just one of those basses, I hardly touched a Ric since I had this bass !!! 

11 hours ago, Lozz196 said:

That is a beautiful bass, I’m very sorry to hear of the health issues.

Echoing what @Lozz196and others have said, I'm sorry to hear that you're having to stop playing because of serious health issues and hope that you get through whatever it is you're having to deal with right now.

GLWTS 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic