Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Suncoast G2xl Guitar Preamp (Pearce G2r/G2x clone)
£675
Wirral

ikaney

During lockdown I've decided to go through some of the pedals I've had lying around gathering dust to see if anybody else wants to enjoy them.

Not interested in trades at the moment I'm afraid! Happy to answer any questions. I'll give some stock information for each item. I primarily stopped using them because I purchased a Line 6 Helix and it does everything I need.

OPEN TO OFFERS ON ANY ITEMS

Suncoast G2XL Guitar Preamp - SOLD (free P&P) - retails at $599 (no original box, but comes with the original 9VDC Universal Worldwide Voltage Adapter) [plastic cover off ground lift switch lost, still works fine]
The ultimate 2 Channel Solid-State Guitar Preamp in a pedal.  Based on the original ground breaking Pearce G2r and G2x preamp design. From sparkling cleans to monstrous harmonic heavy leads, this pedal just oozes that unmistakable rock tone. Finally, you can leave your rack at home. This pedal is the new secret weapon of some of the world's greatest bass players (apparently the model used by Billy Sheehan on the last Winery Dogs tour) and has the channel combine mode dip switch mod.

suncoast_1.jpg

Edited by ikaney
All gone
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic