Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Big Twin ( please read and see pics)SOLD
£500
Hexham

walshy

So, this was sold to a gentleman in France and unfortunately DPD Chronopost knacked it by what looks like dropping it on the top corner and unseating the tweeter. Obviously it was returned to me and thats cool. DPD refuse compensation so I have repaired it and tested/all working but I am selling it with the warning and pics attached.

PLEASE READ

Damage -

Top corner ply split and protective corner loose. Gorilla glued and clamped and now solid. Repainted with Barefaced signature paint.

Tweeter screw holes knackered. Filled with timber slices, gorilla glued and painted. Holes redrilled and tweeter reseated perfectly.

Various paintwork dings repainted again with the super secret Barefaced paint mixture.

Its not brand new but its in decent nick and still sounds glorious.

Original ad and bumps - still great cabs!

Barefaced Big Twin. These are stupendous things, weight the same as a packet of hob nobs and sound like thunder. Was pairing it with my ABM600 ( also up for sale ) but I’m liking my Helix so have an all in one solution coming.

Had a bash when it was delivered ( Tuffnells are feckless!)  but I’ve made good and replaced the old handles with shiny new ones

I also have some spare Barefaced paint too. Happy to pack it with the cab.

No trades ta

Collection welcome or can courier. The courier will be my 'man with a van' and the cost will be what it is. I aint sending it by a normal courier as they don't give a stinky poo. My guy is A1 and will deliver without any further damage.

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4988.jpg

Edited by walshy
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Churchie said:

I live in Byfleet Surrey.

I would like to buy but need a quote from your man with a van first.

please let me know 

cheers

Churchie

PM sent mate, most places 'down south' from me will be £50 with my man with a van guy

• MB1 locked this topic