Why become a member? ×

One Control Sonic Silver Peg Pedal

la bam

Mine arrived today. I much prefer it to the Vt varients I've used over the years, not as much eq options but it feels more natural sounding. Paired with my slight grit B7k it sounds sublime .... Sounds like a nice big valve head though my 10" combo or can's, very happy with it 👍

The real test will be will be with the band.... Whenever that happens 😒

Edited by danbowskill

Really are good arent they?

I always set mine at vol only just one, then when I get a good tone I put volume at 10 o'clock and it absolutely shines. 

Also the valve break up is affected by both the mids dial, and the tone control on your bass.

I find it amazing how you can be playing along nicely then you put a little run in (or octaves) and they absolutely come through perfect.

I find it's also a completely different sound at headphone volume and through an amp with the same settings, so it takes a bit of adjusting to how you are set up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I likes it!

:)

It sounds awesome through my headphones / mini mixer practice setup - especially as was mentioned above, when you're playing along to a band recording / album.

Ta for the tip gentlemen!

👍