Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL410 Series 1, With Cover *SOLD*
£475
NW Wales

Welshbassist

Now sold!

***PRICE DROP NOW £430***

Hi BCers

After much deliberation I have decided to sell this excellent cab, a Series 1 Epifani UL410 with B&C drivers. I bought this on here quite a while back when I was younger and hoping to get into music full time, decided to invest in a quality one-cab solution that would see me through most situations. As it turned out I ended up going down a different route career wise and neglected bass playing – so this amp has spent most of its life sat under the cover at home. Happily, I’ve rediscovered the bass while stranded with my family over lockdown but realised I’ll need a more compact setup once I am able to travel back to my equally compact one-bed.

Sound and performance wise this reproduces a full-range sound and is very versatile – I was always able to dial in the right sound for quite a variety of genres. Never been left wanting in terms of volume when I was active back in the day. Since then however this has had quite an easy life. It’s in excellent condition having spent the last ten years either in a cover (stored indoors) or played at low volumes. Light and for a 410 at 24/25kg-ish and the handles are well placed.

FYI The images from my phone camera seem to make the carpeting look more grey than it actually is – the carpet is in fact black.

I believe the specs are as follows:

Speaker: 4 x 250w RMS cast aluminium-frame B&C neodymium drivers, variable tweeter.
Freq. Response: 40hz - 16khz
Sensitivity: 103 db SPL @ 1w 1m
Power Rating: 1000w RMS (2400w Peak)
26.25" H x 23" W x 17.75
57 lbs.

Collection from Llyn Peninsula in NW Wales or courier arranged by buyer. May consider trades for a P Bass? Includes Epifani padded cover. Cheers.

PXL_20210210_155607691.jpg

PXL_20210210_160017856.jpg

PXL_20210210_163508148.jpg

PXL_20210210_163520348.jpg

PXL_20210210_163559527.jpg

Tweeter.jpg

Edited by Welshbassist
Sold
  • Like 6

Well if you're stuck for something to do in these dull times... :D

Funnily enough I recall purchasing the 310 version of this from you around 12/13 years ago Owen - or on second thought it might have been this cab - my memory is a bit hazy. Hope you are keeping well!

Edited by Welshbassist

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic