Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha 1024x SOLD
£500
Somerset

GILLY

This is a super bass in all respects and plays as nicely as any bass I have ever owned and that includes Jaydee, Status, even Alembic!

I have owned it for nearly 12 months and it has only left the house twice so it is in as good condition (9.8/10) as when I received it.  The body is immaculate and, as you will see from the ad from when I bought it,  the spray job was commissioned by the original owner.  There is a little scratch on the control plate but no dinks anywhere else.

The bass weighs just over 10lbs on my bathroom scales.  I bought a really good 4" leather strap and, because it balances so well, the weight really isn't an issue.  Strap is included by the way, as is a (serviceable) hard case.  Currently fitted with DR Hi-Beam 45-105 with about two hours on the clock.

Here is the ad from when I bought it.  I am firm on the (reduced) price of £450 but will include delivery within UK.  No trades I'm afraid - I already have something coming to replace it.

Edited by GILLY
  • Like 7

Hello,

this is Jürgen from Germany, I am looking for exact this or a 2024X bass. Is it still available and would you be willing to ship it to Germany? If you are interested in any bass, I could check, if I can help you, only let me know, the German spoken community in DACH is huge.

Best regards

Juergen

mobile. +49 176-63771870

Bands : White River Blues Band (on faceb.) and SPARKS AND GASOLINE

• ped locked this topic
  • ped unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic