Why become a member? ×

Brexit

Fternolad

I live in Greece. I fancied trying some flats on my SWB1 so mid December I ordered some from Amazon UK. Nope they,ve still not turned up. Never ever had any problems before in the 10 years I,ve lived here so my guess is they are stuck in customs in Athens. Plan B , look on Amazon Germany but medium scale flatwounds seem to be in short supply. Plan C, Thomann. They used to have free delivery to Greece over 50 euro. Not any more its 180. Plan D scour the music shops in Athens of which there are loads, yeh!!!!!! found some. La Bella Flats medium scale, into my basket they go. Hang on it now says long scale , send an email to the shop and ask. Er yes sorry about that , they are long scale we uploaded the wrong picture to our website.

Plan whatever, take another chance from the UK and endure the customs rigmarole or basically give up.

10 hours ago, Fternolad said:

I live in Greece. I fancied trying some flats on my SWB1 so mid December I ordered some from Amazon UK. Nope they,ve still not turned up. Never ever had any problems before in the 10 years I,ve lived here so my guess is they are stuck in customs in Athens. Plan B , look on Amazon Germany but medium scale flatwounds seem to be in short supply. Plan C, Thomann. They used to have free delivery to Greece over 50 euro. Not any more its 180. Plan D scour the music shops in Athens of which there are loads, yeh!!!!!! found some. La Bella Flats medium scale, into my basket they go. Hang on it now says long scale , send an email to the shop and ask. Er yes sorry about that , they are long scale we uploaded the wrong picture to our website.

Plan whatever, take another chance from the UK and endure the customs rigmarole or basically give up.

Get a mate in the UK to buy a set and send them to you ..............................