Why become a member? ×

*DELETE PLEASE CHANGED MIND* Musicman USA SUB bass guitar with padded case FS/FT
£450
haslingden

KarlWhite

Good Day bass fans,

i have for sale a great sounding USA made musicman sub bass. Its had some love and some knocks which will be pictured, its not had any repairs and the paint is coming off on the neck. There are signs of pitting on the frets so could do with a fret dress and a decent set up

Im needing to sell due to the unexpected cost of having to repair the front springs on my van! If i had the choice i wouldnt be selling this and would play it for god knows how long.

Im happy to trade down with cash my way for another bass and i do like Korean/Japanese made gear but have no need for a jazz bass as i have 3! unless its beaten to death then i love that.

photos are uploaded

can be posted for £25 on top

Sale Is uk only 

Untitled_Message (3).zip

Edited by KarlWhite
No longer for sale

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks buddy and it does sound incredible. I just have a Japanese jazz and two USA jazz basses all passive so don't technically need this bad boy and with loving homes soon the money counts

I thought the price was decent but it is what it is I won't sell for less and will just stay with me forever haha

• ped locked this topic