Why become a member? ×

SOLD subject to the usual - Sadowsky Metro UV70 - big price drop for limited time only
£1800
Cambridge

Alanbass

Sadowsky UV70

Price drop to £1700 £  £1500 for limited time only as I have decided to pull the trigger on another bass!

Olympic White that has aged

Sadowsky case included.

Ash ( I am told) with maple fingerboard, 20 frets, 10” radius, 1 ½” nut, white blocks and binding and thin matte nitro finish

Full size body

Tortoise Pickguard

Sadowsky Hum-Cancelling J-Style Pickups

Well balanced with superb definition at all the right frequencies, these pickups do it all with ease. They work in tandem with the active electronics to produce a wide range of tones to suit any application.

The VTC (Vintage Tone Control) works by rolling off the high end to produce a slighter warmer sound. This is a great adjustment to have when you want to sit a bit more delicately in a mix. It is one of the many finer details that really help to bring out the best in your playing.

There is a small chip in the neck joint that I have tried to show in one of the photos. It was  there when I bought it from BassDirect.

Fabulous bass that sounds terrific fingerstyle as well as slapped. Moving on as I have GAS!

Happy to deliver within 20 m of Cambridge.

Any questions don't hesitate to get in touch.

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

Edited by Alanbass
Update
  • Like 10

20 minutes ago, Alanbass said:

Hi,  it is 2014 and yes it has the hard fabric case. Hope that this helps. 

Thanks ,i have an older UV70 Pre vtc .The sound from it  across the board is untouchable . Would love another  but  .....

• MB1 locked this topic